2/17/2022 - The highly awaited shipment of free N95 masks from the federal government have finally arrived at Knox Public Health. As part of the Health Resources and Services Administration distribution of masks to federally qualified health centers around the nation, all Knox County Community Health Center locations will have free masks available for those in need.
There are no reservations or “holds” for masks, as they will be distributed on a first come, first served basis during normal business hours of 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. The following Community Health Center locations will have masks available for distribution beginning Tuesday, February 22, 2022:
- Knox Public Health - 11660 Upper Gilchrist Road, Mount Vernon (across from the radio station)
- Moore Family Practice - 206 South Mulberry Street, Mount Vernon
- Walk-In Clinic - 207 West High Street, Mount Vernon (inside Foster’s Pharmacy)
- Knox County Dental - 706 South Market Street, Danville
- Danville Community Health Center - 16 East Main Street, Danville (beside Conway’s Pharmacy)
Updates about when locations are low or out of stock will be posted on social media and online at KnoxHealth.com. For more information about the Coronavirus or other public health initiatives, please visit us online or call 740-392-2200.