5/14/21 - In response to the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine now being available for youth ages 12-15, Knox Public Health (KPH) is offering a clinic specifically for this new age group. The clinic will be held Tuesday (5/18) from 4-6 p.m. at Knox Public Health, 11660 Upper Gilchrist Rd. Youth must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Both walk-in and scheduled appointments will be available.
Additionally, KPH will hold vaccine clinics every day next week. The one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, plus the two-dose Pfizer vaccine will be available at all clinics. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is for anyone age 18 and older; the Pfizer vaccine is for anyone age 12 and older. There are no residency requirements.
Dates, time and locations are as follows:
- Monday (5/17), 1 – 4 p.m., former Fredericktown high School, 106 Columbus Rd.
- Tuesday (5/18)., 1 – 4 p.m. at Knox Public Health, 11660 Upper Gilchrist Rd.
- Wednesday (5/19), 9 – 11 a.m., Mount Vernon Energy Field House
- Wednesday (5/19), 2 – 4 p.m., Danville Memorial Park
- Thursday (5/20), 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., The Main Place, 117 W. High St.
- Friday, (5/21), 1 – 4 p.m., Knox Public Health, 11660 Upper Gilchrist Rd.
Both walk-in and scheduled appointments are available at all clinics. To access the online scheduling system, go to: Gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov; enter your zip code, address, town or city; and available scheduled clinics in Knox County will be listed. A link to the scheduling website is also available on the KPH website, knoxhealth.com.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccination in Knox County, call 740-392-2200.