Shelbi has been a member of the Health Center's Administrative Assistant team for about 4 years. She assists our team with billing services and coding charts. And when you call the Center to discuss a payment plan or paying your bill, she is the friendly voice you'll hear on the other side of the line.
Let's learn more about Shelbi!
Personal Fun Facts
- Favorite Food: Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Hobbies: Photography and family time
- Favorite Vacation: Topsail Island
- Best Binge-worthy TV Show: Yellowstone
- On my Bucket List: Travel to Italy and/or Ireland
- What I like to do to Relax: What is relaxing? (Currently busy with two little boys and furthering her college education!)
Professional Fun Facts
- My favorite subject in school: Math
- My least favorite subject in school: History
- Where I went to School: Utica High School
- An award I am most proud of: Billing and Coding Specialist Certification
- Why I Love My Job: I get to do what I love and help individuals at the same time!
How Shelbi is here to help:
- Discuss sliding fee scale options
- Walk you through payment plan options
- Help with paying your bill over the phone
- Answer questions about your bill
Learn more about the Health Center and our variety of payment options HERE