Chris has been a Clinical Counselor with our Mental and Behavioral Health team for almost 1 year. He has been a great asset to the Center and ray of hope for his clients.
Let’s learn more about Chris!
Personal Fun Facts
- Favorite Food: Pizza, Reese Peanut Butter Cups
- Hobbies: Arrowhead Hunting, Beach Combing, watching the Cleveland Browns
- Favorite Vacation: Florida
- Best Binge-worthy TV Show: The X-Files
- On My Bucket List: Watching the Cleveland Browns win the Super Bowl!
- What I like to do to Relax: Spending time on a beach with my wife and daughter
Professional Fun Facts
- Favorite Subject in School: History
- My least favorite subject in school: Math
- Where I went to School: Clear Fork High School, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Case Western Reserve University
- An award or achievement I am most proud of: Working 20+ years with individuals and families impacted by trauma
- When I knew I wanted to be a Clinical Therapist: When I realized I enjoyed listening to people and helping them overcome obstacles in their lives
- Why I Love My Job: Being part of an awesome teach of clinicians who care about the individuals and families we serve
Services that Chris offers at the Health Center:
- Diagnostic assessments
- Individual counseling for children, adolescents and adults
- Family counseling
- Marital counseling
- Behavioral Health counseling (PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, etc.)
Learn more about our Counseling Services HERE